Sign in to follow this  
M3_Power

FS - M3 GTS replica rear wing

One of only 2 made here in NZ - the other one is on ex-Mike Eady's E92 M3 race car.

This is the second one that was in the process of being made for my car before I ended up selling the car. It is half complete but can be finished in 2 weeks time once a deposit is received.

Dimensionally correct to the real thing - the main plane of the wing is taken directly from the WTCC rear wing which is what the M3 GTS wing is based from - the uprights are moved outward - the actual positioning distance was measured off a real GTS wing (from a friend in Germany) - the uprights are also done on the correct GTS template. The end plates are not 100% accurate, but very close.

This will be the last one made and that's it.

Aluminium construction with structural foam like the WTCC wing - almost identical in weight also to the real thing.

Please note the wing is primered not painted.

53kg rear downforce

Posted Image

$800

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by M3_Power

Hmmm I am looking for a wing. But I am not sure this will look right on the big E34.

Hmmm I am looking for a wing. But I am not sure this will look right on the big E34.

Might be a bit narrow I think .... hmmmmm