Sign in to follow this  
joshrodgers

5hp18 Auto

No idea if it's any good to you but there will be a Jatco from an E36 325i, 170,000km available soonish for stuff all. Just waiting on the brother in law to get back from China so I can get some shed space :huh:

No idea if it's any good to you but there will be a Jatco from an E36 325i, 170,000km available soonish for stuff all. Just waiting on the brother in law to get back from China so I can get some shed space :huh:

Thanks for that - will do some research. Never seem to have enough shed space.......

Thanks for that - will do some research. Never seem to have enough shed space.......

Just so you know, it'll be at least a month before the auto will be available :(

might be able to help there are a few versions , depending on the month its built etc . and no the jatco wont be any good to you . different drivehsaft and electrics , control box etc .

whats your vin number .

or convert it to a 5spd manual.

brent@bmworld.co.nz

might be able to help there are a few versions , depending on the month its built etc . and no the jatco wont be any good to you . different drivehsaft and electrics , control box etc .

whats your vin number .

or convert it to a 5spd manual.

brent@bmworld.co.nz

Cheers Brent - VIN is WBAHJ62020G010030. Thanks very much for your help.