Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

I bought a 8 million year old grandfather clock

You're doing it wrong Belicose, no offence, sorry if I came off as such, it's just the way we roll down here ha. But what I meant really is that in it's "current form 5.0 304ci V8" has been around since the 80's

No worries man.

My son had a VS not long ago with a 304 converted to carby (supposedly a good conversion because of the bigger ports of the EFI heads). Harrop manifold, 650 Holley, cam and headers, and the damn thing was still slower than my manual 3.8 VR ute..............so he sold it haha.

No worries man.

My son had a VS not long ago with a 304 converted to carby (supposedly a good conversion because of the bigger ports of the EFI heads). Harrop manifold, 650 Holley, cam and headers, and the damn thing was still slower than my manual 3.8 VR ute..............so he sold it haha.

Yeah my 304 ute would blow it off the road. Sad to say tho, the 320d would probably blow them both off the road!

Now now guys you are talking about a Hold-en together and no more!!! ;)<_<

Is that a gigantic transformers logo on the bonnet?

Is that a gigantic transformers logo on the bonnet?

Yup, but it was removed when I picked it up. Wasn't a fan anyway, sticker is better on a Toyota, as they transform from a car into rat sh*t.