Sign in to follow this  
a13antichrist

Crash-damaged cars - worth thinking about?

Nice find. It would pay and get a good panel beater to have a look at it and quote the repairs, if you are at all keen.

If it's a bargain, go for it. In saying that, the panel beater might beat you to it !

:P

Do your resarch first - ring the LTSA and cert places ( not sure who exactly without doing the research myself ) and get the latest regs.

If the airbags have gone off, that may be a BIGGIE. Not cheap.

Nice find. It would pay and get a good panel beater to have a look at it and quote the repairs, if you are at all keen.

If it's a bargain, go for it. In saying that, the panel beater might beat you to it !

:P

Do your resarch first - ring the LTSA and cert places ( not sure who exactly without doing the research myself ) and get the latest regs.

If the airbags have gone off, that may be a BIGGIE. Not cheap.

Looks good - but like 318iS said, do your research FIRST, get quotes etc.

Check out tau-net.co.jp for an idea of crash damaged cars.

My mate go a Volvo S70 off there, which is worth about 12 grand. He paid under 5 grand, getting it over here, repairing it (front damage) etc.

Looks like a good find and must be worth getting a quote on repairs. Noticed that the stereo is missing could be a stolen recovered?

Guest Andrew

Just make sure nothing on the frame is bent in any way, or it will never drive the same again...

that can be fixed also.