Sign in to follow this  
JayCee

FS H&R Sport Cup Kit e30 6cyl

Hey guys,

I Bought these from Germany for my 325i,

They havnt landed in nz yet so just seeing if any interest before I chuck on trademe.

Brand new sealed in box RRP @ $1499 I believe, correct me if wrong.

This is a set of 4 brand new lowering coils (approx 60mm drop front and 40mm drop in rear) and 4 brand new shocks to suit.

This cup kit is for facelift 6cyl e30s excluding cabriolet apparently.

the drop on these springs look a lot nicer than usual aftermarket springs so I beleive because the front doesnt sit high it sits quite snug with front wheels aswell as rear, which Is why I bought them for my 325i as I believed it deserved the best (without having to go coilover) but she wont be getting these (unless they dont sell) as I bought an e30 with airbag suspension. So no need for these, have been told between 120-200 for install. I may put these in my 325i though if not sold.

Any expression of interest feel free to post below or pm me. In no rush so can give you time to save if need be.

Pickup is encouraged as I don't really have much free time to arrange shipping but if I have to then I can try my best to findout prices.

im looking for $1250ono from bimmersporters or else I shall chuck up for retail on trademe.

Hopefully they arrive soon.

pics to come, (yes I know rules but sorry my ph is showing that zoomed in part where pic attatchment goes)

Edited by JayCeeE30

Also if anyone is after a getrag 260 manual conversion I have a full kit available.

looking for $900 cheers

Bump, anytakers?

Can do $750 firm for 260 conversion

$1000 firm for cup kit.

Will be listing on trademe soon

Cheers

• Like 1

i initially read that as new in box getrag 260, would have been something special.

how many KMs on the manual box? what condition is the clutch and pressure plate?

i initially read that as new in box getrag 260, would have been something special.

Would be a great bargin if it was :P

how many KMs on the manual box? what condition is the clutch and pressure plate?

Box has 175kms on it. Clutch looks like it's been replaced at some stage and pressure plate good. Will get someone to look at it to judge condition as im probably not the best to ask