Sign in to follow this  
sascha

E46 318i Touring 2001 $5000!

Alright, this is back up for sale for real now - has to go!!

Selling my dad's 2001 E46 touring for him because he's moved back to Germany.

My sister's been using this for a while now but she's just moved to Sweden so this has to go!

Details are all in the listing, as are photos.

Will sell it for $8k $6900

$5000

to a BS member.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Visit My Website

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=719182901

Edited by sascha

2001 is prefacelift. Facelift starts at 2002 I believe?

Oh that makes sense then! Cheers

Mmmm, at 100k miles $8500 seems a bit high. Maybe $6500 - $7000? Then again, I'm certainly no expert. How are the E46 wagons for space? I'd like to ditch the mrs VW Passat wagon for a BM but am unsure if the 3er will be large enough to accommodate the baby + assorted paraphenalia, the dog, the wife and my fat ass.

Still, looks like a tidy example :) Not dumped on ridiculously oversize chrome rims and with 35 subs in the boot!

Mmmm, at 100k miles $8500 seems a bit high. Maybe $6500 - $7000? Then again, I'm certainly no expert. How are the E46 wagons for space? I'd like to ditch the mrs VW Passat wagon for a BM but am unsure if the 3er will be large enough to accommodate the baby + assorted paraphenalia, the dog, the wife and my fat ass.

Still, looks like a tidy example :) Not dumped on ridiculously oversize chrome rims and with 35 subs in the boot!

Okay thanks. I'll have a chat to my dad and see how he feels about lowering the price if nothing happens with the auction this week.

It's actually not bad for space to be honest. I've taken it on several road trips and we've always had plenty of room.

If you're actually interested in switching to a BMW you're welcome to come check it out for space.

Cheers

Relisted at $7,700

Took it to Mt Ruapehu last week and it was a pleasure to drive, but I've got to move it on to free up some garage space!

Bump with a price drop - My sister's just moved away so this has to go!!

Edited by sascha

Damm good price. If its still around in a while might hit u up about it!

Thats so cheap. Sad to see a E46 Wagon drop that low in price. Have you ever had any problems with the cooling system on it?

Thats so cheap. Sad to see a E46 Wagon drop that low in price. Have you ever had any problems with the cooling system on it?

Tell me about it! I remember when I first put it up for sale last year I got offered $7k a couple of days after listing it, which I turned down thinking I'll get at least $8k!

Since then I've put about another $2k into it including maintenance and tyres, and the market price seems to have dropped considerably in that time. I really didn't want to go this low but it really has to go ASAP.

As far as I know we've never had any problems with the cooling systems while it's been in our family.

Edited by sascha

Interesting, It's true tho. The market for selling used car's are pretty much done for these day's. Everbody wanting the "cheapest" deal's possible. And alot of people ripping each other off with there lemon car's doesnt help at all. But back to the wagon, Good luck with sale man.

Okay will take $5k firm to a BS member.

Anyone? Need to move this out the way asap

Edited by sascha

I'm heading over to Germany on the 1st of July so it'd be great to sell this before then!

Make a reasonable offer and I'll ask if my dad would accept it.