melowpuf

1994 E34 525i Touring - Needs to go $3000

1994 E34 525i Touring Automatic.
230,000km
Tow Bar
Black Leather
Dual Sunroof
Driver/passenger airbags
Self leveling rear removed and replaced with standard shocks -- After actually looking at the rear of the car this is not the case as I was told when I purchased it. It still has all of the self leveling system in the rear.
Has current WoF and can see no issues why it may fail another.

The paint has been touched up on the bonnet and rear and might tidy up with a good cut/polish.
Attempts have been made to re glue the headlining, these are small panels and should be pretty easy to tidy up or have redone unlike the large one piece sedan ones.

Originally purchased as an emergency replacement vehicle with the intention of re powering with the drive line of my written off manual turbo diesel e36.

Time does not allow me to continue with this any further, I have purchased another car and this is taking up valuable space on my driveway.

$3000 will drive it away. Car is Manurewa.

Lance

photo2.jpg
photo1.jpg
photo.jpg

Edited by melowpuf

Och vey! Funny how things work out, eh? when you want one, there are none... and when you get one, three turn up. (now where's the third one, woe on me if it turns out to be a 525iX)

Good Luck with the sale sir.

Did you happen to keep any of the SLS stuff when you removed it?

Did you happen to keep any of the SLS stuff when you removed it?

It was already taken out, anything in particular you are after?

It was already taken out, anything in particular you are after?

Camber warning switch... but will take anything, even broken stuff.

Hi Lance,

Very, very interested. Is this car still available for sale? If so, are you able to provide a couple of photos of the interior please? In particular the drivers seat condition, headlining and rear hatch.

Quick list of queries:

How is the transmission?

Sun roofs leak?

Rear hatch opens and closes?

Any play in the steering?

Rust/clearcoat?

Why do I have so many questions?

Cheers, would like to organise a viewing sometime this week/weekend if possible.

Still on the driveway moves every weekend in the lawn mowing car switcharoo marathon. Starts every week no battery drain.

Going to be pushing for a viewing this week/weekend. Time is limited and will be away for the weekend.

Seats are VERY TIDY, drivers seat included. Very little wear on the usual places. Nice comfort black leather.

Please note the edit in the original description and notes against your queries

Quick list of queries:

How is the transmission? - Usual Jatco - nice and smooth once warm

Sun roofs leak? - No leaks, functioning as designed

Rear hatch opens and closes? - Opens/closes no loom issues, Rear wiper arm has fallen off/been removed somewhere along the way.

Any play in the steering? - No play that I could remember

Rust/clearcoat? - Clear coat gone on bonnet,

Why do I have so many questions?

Cheers, would like to organise a viewing sometime this week/weekend if possible.

Time to move this on.. $3000 someone come take it away. Warranted till June and Rego runs out on the 20th of this month.

Its not going to last very long parked out on the road before someone smashes the windows or steals it.

I can honestly say I have not driven it much at all in my ownership. I rushed it down for a warrant and rego on it over christmas (after brushing the cobwebs off) for mum and dad to use in an emergency as their cars alternator died the day before we were due to leave for our holiday. No issues picked up for warrant at VTNZ and never missed a beat on the journey to the far north and everywhere in between.

Time to go as it just does not get used and is currently parked out on the road.