Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

Frankfurt Motor Show '05 pics

The new e90 m3 is still in road testing up in germany .. Further road test models will be sent to the US (Arizona) South africa, Eastern europe and arctic circle regions for weather testing. this process takes about 6 months. they then make final adjustments and start to unveil the 'finished look' after that .. I'd say we are about 6-8 months at least away till real models start appearing at the motor shows.

Some photoshopped concepts

:thumb:

Posted Image

I'll drink to that :thumb:

One thing BMW CANNOT get wrong is the three series. It makes up for 60% of total sales. I'm sure this generation won't fail

Damn i love that photoshopped one !!!

I read just yesterday that BMW group sold 100,000 more cars this year so far than Mercedes group did ...

On a slight tangent, what do we think of the new Cayman?

it looks like an mr2 in a strange way ... :thumbsdown: too jap for my liking .. however ... I have not seen one in the flesh

On a slight tangent, what do we think of the new Cayman?

In the latest Motor magazine, its apparantly faster than an Enzo around some tight European race track. Looks like sh*t imo, very awkward, nothing like the 911 :wub:

I read just yesterday that BMW group sold 100,000 more cars this year so far than Mercedes group did ...

I'm not suprised. The Mercs look like a Japanese/Korean clone :puke: Don't even mention their decline in quality. Those record sales goes to show that people who give sh*t to Bangle Bimmers are usually the ones who can't afford them.

the photoshopped version looks cool, although im pretty certain BMW is bringing out a sedan version of the E90 M3 as well.

As for the Cayman, well I reckon the Z4 coupe will kill it, if and when it comes out.....