Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Off chance sombody has software for usb scales.

Some time back I bought a set of body fat usb scales from one day , The cd with the software that came with it was naffed and one day emailed me a copy of the software , Due to having to do a comp re install I have lost the software and one day no longer has it.

Just wondering that on the off chance somebody has the same scales could hook me up with the software.

this is what they look like

Posted Image

maybe its still on your email server???

or contact the crowd that made it (probably chinese?)

if no luck we use a CD wizard thing that sorts out hard to find drivers, just texted one of the guys hopefully tell you what its called shortly..

maybe its still on your email server???

or contact the crowd that made it (probably chinese?)

if no luck we use a CD wizard thing that sorts out hard to find drivers, just texted one of the guys hopefully tell you what its called shortly..

Was a couple of years ago I got them so well and truly gone from the server. Yeah they are a generic Chinese scale , I have found a couple of places overseas in china of course that have them , I have sent them emails asking for a copy of the software , just have to wait and see if they get back to me.

Edited by M-Spec

Try this

DriverPack Solution

Visit My Website

we have the Pay one, unlimited uses etc at work, haven't tried thier free download but should be ok.

Try this

DriverPack Solution

Visit My Website

we have the Pay one, unlimited uses etc at work, haven't tried thier free download but should be ok.

Cheers for that but its not the drivers thats the problem as windows picks the scales up fine its just a standard usb input device , its the software I am after to drag my fat arse data out of it.