Sign in to follow this  
taraiti

95 BMW 320i Fuel issues

Hi there guys

We own a 95 BMW 320I Coupe, Got a couple of problems i am not too sure if they are minor or major I'll let the people that check this post decide.

Our car wasn't starting earlier that morning, i was suspecting that it was a couple of things like first it was a blown fuse or if the pump was faulty but when i turned the key to on position before starting i could hear the noise of the fuel pump whirling so i sort of knew there was power still going there.

Then when home tunes turned up they suspected that the fuel pump needed replacing because there was no fuel pressure,later that day after i got home from work i thought i would go & see if it would start which it did so i took it for a road test it wasn't running 100% it was idling rough hunting.

We managed to get a replacement fuel pump from a friend got that fitted in and running but it still isn't running right.

Then this morning went to try and start & it wouldn't even start it was just cranking.

Please help

Regards

Will