Sign in to follow this  
nick496

Recommend me a Paint and Panel

In Hamilton.

Hey guys, my FL E30 needs some care.Looking for a place to get my bonnet completely re-painted (it's a different colour).Also need to have the rear skirt beat out, as she's bent out of shape with a few dents.CheersNick

Edit: new forums don't seem to have a subtitle.

Edited by nick496

If you want a real good job done and it done properly go to Wades Collision repair down Northway I believe it is (off te rapa straight).

If you want a cheaper job done where they spray just over the top then Quay West down Lake road. My mate uses them all the time and they seem to be decent for what they charge.

ken braun panel and paint, te rapa panel beaters and prestige collision are also really good.

I've always used Prima Panelbeaters on Harris Rd, Botany

Cheers for the suggestions. Went to Wades, Te Rapa Panel Beats and Prestige for quotes.

Wades were the most professional, providing me with a written quote, and a pretty decent price.

Went though to them, and was happy with the service.

Had to go back for a bit of a cut and polish the week after, but still great service and would probably go back there again for more stuff.

Looking much nicer now.

kzlbub5x.tce.jpg