Sign in to follow this  
jeffbebe

Storage

Anyone know where I can get a decent (and large) storage box? I don't have a garage at home but have five parking spaces underground at work. Don't think anyone would mind if I used one for a storage box for tools, etc, as long as it's not too ugly. Ideally one that opens top and front (seen some good ones in Europe for pool storage but don't know where to get them here).

Needs lockable and be big enough for hydraulic jack, jack stands, a few tools and a spare set of wheels... And some other junk.

Suggestions appreciated and preferably under $300. Thanks in advance.

Anyone know where I can get a decent (and large) storage box? I don't have a garage at home but have five parking spaces underground at work. Don't think anyone would mind if I used one for a storage box for tools, etc, as long as it's not too ugly. Ideally one that opens top and front (seen some good ones in Europe for pool storage but don't know where to get them here).

Needs lockable and be big enough for hydraulic jack, jack stands, a few tools and a spare set of wheels... And some other junk.

Suggestions appreciated and preferably under $300. Thanks in advance.

i'd be getting a lockable covered trailer. Easy to relocate.

not for $300 though......

i'd be getting a lockable covered trailer. Easy to relocate.

not for $300 though......

Not that easy with no tow bar :ph34r:

EDIT: And a trailer would be a f*cking nightmare to get in and out of our work car park... That's if it fitted in the first place. Pretty low clearance, I couldn't fit a minivan down there when I moved into the office.

Edited by jeffbebe

I'd be thinking a gang box, but you'll struggle to find anything big enough for kit that large for 300 slides :unsure: Plus they're pretty damn fugly too, I suspect the Ponsonby natives may take issue with it's lack of visual appeal :)