Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

Pre F/L 320i

Selling my car due to the fact i am simply cant afford to keep driving a 2 litre and am getting a 1800 DOCH V-Tec DC2 Integra, it is a 1984 320i 4 door Shell with a 1987 320i engine done 176ish k KMs, manual 5 spd gearbox, custom 2 1/4 exhaust with a large coby and single resonator has two sets of wheels, 15" A/C Schnitzers, (currently being reconditioned in the slightly darker silver) and optional 17" chromes (Will get the small crack fixed if buyer wishes to have the chromes) I also have 2 bottle caps and 3 bikkys with excellent tread, Sony Stereo system with boss amps. M-Tec 1 Body kit with both working fog-lights, Schwartz colour (Gloss Black), Smoked rear lights and indicators, Minimal rust, Overall pretty damn good condition, spare door skins, custom back seat with cup holders and sub woofer ports, central locking, manual windows and sunroof, Optional black racepro bucket seats, optional autoguage guages for vacuum, oil pressure and volts, (smoked guages, look black but light up red and white when turned on) lowered with boge shortened shocks and whiteline superlow springs, a few other spare bits and peices, if you want pics pm me and ill e-mail them asap cheers

PRICE: 6000 with everything, negotiable to 4000 depening if sold with seats wheels etc.