Sign in to follow this  
Whitney.spark

M3 2003 SMG e46

Whitneys Iphone pics 1067 (800x600)

NZ New BMW E46 M3 2003 SMG 128,000

Has been regularly serviced etc, had bushes done recently.
carbon schwarz metallic with black leather interior and has metallic trim
Spent just under 15,000 for full sound upgrade, has a custom build in the boot for two subs and two amps built into where spare Tyre would be so you have the same amount of boot space (M3 doesn't have a spare Tyre) Can emails details of full upgrade if interested as quite a list.
Has Sunroof but its not working, that typical e46 problem and I have a convertible and never got round to fixing it.
Comes with the standard rims which come on the car when I got it, I am going to take it for a warrant in next couple of days and the the back tyres will need doing. If someone wants the car as is I will price accordingly as Like me you may want new rims. Std M3 ones on it are 18's and quite curbed in front.
Offers over 20,000, will update when have warrant. Nice car, runs really well and always looked after but needs to be sold and will be priced for quick sale.

Will do tyres and also sunroof repair to sell on trademe but price will increase so any offers considered to save me the hassle.

Doesn't come with the personalized plate

Contact email gone.still@gmail.com or 021834387 prefer text as I am at work and will call back

Edited by Whitney

Sorry it must have missed in in the copy, just under 130,000

I'll try and add another photo...for some reason it never adds them in my posts. Email me and I can forward but I will try again to add them