Sign in to follow this  
Napier_E36

E36

Hay, this be my baby - i took the photos before i lowered it, its sitting a lot lower now - try sitting on the 105mm with no one in it.

so far i have done

18x8 chrome M5 replicas

2.5 inch straight thru pipe

lowered

2x12inch pheonix gold subs

6inch pioneer rear components

standard front components (im waiting for them to blow up before i put my JBLs in)

Pioneer cd head unit

Ill post some new pics of it once i can be f**ked getting the camera out again - at the mo cant be bothered - plus car is pretty dirty!

post-9-1074812131.jpg

next

post-9-1074812604.jpg

Edited by Napier_E36

hahah thats my wagon in the back ground of the last pic - best shitter i have ever had - can leave it anywhere, itl go anywhere, and its reliable and the best part is ITS RWD too!!! awsome for doing burnouts in - means i dont have to do em in my 325 no more - 13s are cheaper to replace than 18s...

anyway - heres the next pic

post-9-1074812397.jpg

looks good, nice wheels, a nice E36.

Cheers

cheers - its come a long way since i bought it - ill post some of the dealer pics i got!

1 of 3

post-9-1074823566.jpg

2/3

post-9-1074823682.jpg

3/3

post-9-1074823830.jpg

what are the rims worth? nice ride.

my ride sits 65mm lowerest structure point. with cert!!!

f**k i dont know how it passed.

you dont know kana tere do you? works at splash planet.

Edited by bumpstop325

what are the rims worth? nice ride.

my ride sits 65mm lowerest structure point. with cert!!!

f**k i dont know how it passed.

you dont know kana tere do you? works at splash planet.

rims retail for 6g - i got em at a great deal i paid nearly 3g for them!

nah sorry, i dont know anyone who works at splash planet

Blair. so its lower again now?

nah man - thats stock height in that photo - ive lowered it since the photos were taken!!! :D

Nice E 36, but you`ll have to do something about those orange ft. indicators.

thats the plan, i want the clear ones, and i also want to paint the bottom of the car the same colour (ie the bottom part of the front bumper and the sideskirts and sh*t) it should look even lower when ive done that!!! :D

excellant - cheers man! I am trying it out now - ill let you know how it turns out!!!

Thanks

Blair :D

This is just a quick post to highlight the difference removing the rear numberplate brackets Jap spec BMWs have - simple cosmetic difference, simply remove your numberplate (2 screws) then remove the braket (another 2 screws) and using the holes that screws the bracket onto the car as a guide, drill 2 holes thru the numberplate in the middle, and screw the numberplate back on minus the bracket - looks a lot cleaner.

Before: (kinda hard to see cos I blacked out the numberplate when I cared about having it visable on the net. I would post another pic, but that means making 2 posts whereas I could just crop the image from earlier and add a put the after shot up using the post image option! (saving senseless posts eh?) but you can see the ugly thing hiding there - protruding from the bottom!!)Posted Image

And After (a lot better/cleaner - dont you agree?)

post-9-1092461455.jpg

Its in the list of things to do, I dont mean the plastic bracket, thats easy to put on and take off, I mean the ugly steel one that sits behind the numberplate on the Japanese spec BMWs, I think its because the numberplate is so big or somthing. They just look odd on the back of them IMO, because the rest of the car is nice smooth lines and that sort of thing, a big ugly bracket that serves no purpose sort of disrupts the image. Same with no badging - I bought my car without the "325i" decal, and I thought I would track one down and put it on, but it keeps a lot of people guessing - they all assume its a 318 or 320i!! And I think that that also adds to a cleaner, smoother look... Just my opinion, you guys may like having the bracket or the badging, thats sweet! B)