Sign in to follow this  
petone

2 x 12" subs and Box for E30

Hi guys. Time to change my setup so I'm selling my 2 kenwood tornado 12" subs and a sealed box for them. 700W Max and 175W RMS for each sub. I'll also chuck in the grills and the false panel that covers the box. The box is a perfect fit between the rear guards . I'm not sure what else this will fit but I'll get some dimensions up soon. If it doesn't sell on here I'll just chuck it on tardme. I'm in ChCh at the moment but back to welly in a month or so. PM if your interested.

Edit- $200 anyone?

Pic:

Posted Image

Edited by petone

did they sound good that way i though your meant to mount them facing in? ive just bought one and faced it in?????

Tried it both ways and that facing towards the back of the car sounds the best.

Edited by petone

did they sound good that way i though your meant to mount them facing in? ive just bought one and faced it in?????

hmm...

read some car audio forums for that answer...

or save yourself the time and face it back, you will get a better sound

Nice install - I shall photograph the install in the M3 and post one day. Totally removable for track days to save weight. Some ingenious work gone into that baby. That said, your install looks SO clean, I like it a lot.

show us your m3 install juzzy......ive got mine similar to mikes (not as wide, but takes up most of the width) with the amp on the back, for the track just bolt the amp to the boot floor and take the sub box out...saves fiddling around with wires.