Sign in to follow this  
RAH

wtb s14 engine

Hi all

Im after a S14

Im interested in a s14b20 or s14b23......

tbh any S14 at all..................

What do you need, block, long block, complete engine, complete engine swap?

Oh, and budget...

complete engine minimum. I dont care what condition because i have the ability to rebuild it if needed. Computer and loom as well. Gearbox if possible. Budget = condition of the kit and what it includes. Im dealing with a couple of overseas chaps atm but if there is something local its prefered

Cool, you might get lucky and find something local, but most likely will be an overseas find.

Have you looked on s14.net? Main site is down at the moment but there are some temporary forums up.

I will pm you the details of the guy I got my stuff from, he has engines quite regularly.

Cool, you might get lucky and find something local, but most likely will be an overseas find.

Have you looked on s14.net? Main site is down at the moment but there are some temporary forums up.

I will pm you the details of the guy I got my stuff from, he has engines quite regularly.

sounds great

thanks for the help

Just a update. I have established contact with a German supplier who is willing to deal with me on any M3 E30 parts right thru to complete cars in any various condition from full M3 to 320is. It helps when I can speak fluent German :)

So thanks for the help.

Going to piggy back here, but if you get your goodies shipped over, any chance they'll throw in a tech1 cabrio kit? We can split the shipping!

Going to piggy back here, but if you get your goodies shipped over, any chance they'll throw in a tech1 cabrio kit? We can split the shipping!

I would have to find out. Please PM exactly what you are after and who knows....