Sign in to follow this  
M3_Power

i3 vs M3 drag race

Have never really rated the V8 M3 very highly ... now I have proof : P

Edited by M3_Power

Haha that's quite... disappointing. Mind you, I can imagine the M3 would be a fair bit heavier, and would just keep pulling over 100kph.

I didn't know much about the i3 before this, so I did a little reading. It looks like a shoe. I'm actually glad this photo is pixellated.

2014-bmw-i3-leaked_100434425_l.jpg

:rolleyes: To be fair, the driver of the battery powered thing had fair better reflexs once 'Go' was said............and..............you can actually hear the M3 having its power cut by the ETC, even when it grabs the next gear............

But yes, fairly impressive, even though in that pic it looks like its been given a gooood bashing with 'The Ugly stick'..................

Does'nt matter what ya do to an electric car though, it'll never sound like a V8............ ;):):D

Any idea of retail when they hit NZ?

I would think 85-90k for the full electric, as high as 100 for the hybrid with extended range.

0-100 in just over 7 seconds and lighter than a Mini should mean it will be O.K to drive.