Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

(SOLD) Baverian Techenic Diagnostic Tool for BMW and MINI

(SOLD)

After reading the thread on scanners I found I had this stashed away gathering dust not being used. Its Enthusiast kit - option 1 , it retails for $280 USD , These things are limited in the fact that you can only use it on 3 cars and looking at the software for it I have used one of those slots. Its pretty comprehensive and to be honest I have no idea what sort of price its worth. I am guessing $75 to start out with and see if anybody is interested before it goes on trade me.

Its only for OBDII and works fine on windows 7 and 8. Can't find the mini cd that came with it but you can just download the latest software and drivers from their site. Comes exactly as the pics show (quite a handy case actually)

The error showing device not powered just means its not plugged into car and just plugged into my lappy so I could get that info for the pic.

Info on everything it can do can be found here

http://www.bavariantechnic.com/

xgk0.jpg

5rj3.jpg

op8x.jpg

cmjs.jpg

r0n3.jpg

Edited by M-Spec

I am also interested if it does not work out for M3AN to get hold of the plug he needs.

I am also interested if it does not work out for M3AN to get hold of the plug he needs.

Sorry Mike, Dave got the scoop just ahead of you.

Edited by M-Spec