Sign in to follow this  
Driftit

FS: APEX EC-7 - 18x9.5 +22 Profile 3

Hi Guys,

Imported these wheels from VAC in the US a few months back for my E34 race car.

However we have decided to stay with 17" wheels for the car now.

These are specific BMW fitment.

So up for sale is 4 x 18x9.5 +22 wheels in 5x120 stud pattern in satin black.

These are suitable for both the road and the track. They are very light. Some of the top A and B class BMW race cars are using these wheels in the BMW race series.

EC-7_angle_blk_deep_600.jpg

Here is all the tech specs on the wheels. Please read before asking questions.

Aftermarket Performance EXpress or APEX for short represents designs that are the culmination of years of experience in the aftermarket parts industry and a keen eye for esthetic as well as functional beauty.

Apex achieves light weight and high strength by Flow-Forming (aka Roll Forging) their wheels and creating application specific designs. This assures that wheels are light yet durable enough for the rigors of daily transportation, or the track and no spacers or centering rings are needed for most applications.

The EC-7 addresses the concerns of more and more racers and track day enthusiasts: long term durability, fit and performance. With the increase of faster and heavier cars being used in racing, HPDEs, and spirited driving, the EC-7 was designed and engineered to handle extreme abuse on track and street, offer a wide range of direct fitments, while producing a lightweight wheel.

Produced specifically for BMWs. The EC-7 is a performance wheels with classic mesh styling for the uncompromising BMW enthusiast that also appreciates a great value.

Aftermarket suspension components, alignment, ride height, and tire size, all effect fitment. A modification to any of these variables could have a negative impact on proper fitment.

The EC-7's spoke profile has been designed with a curve to provide additional caliper clearance. It can clear a BBK spacer free on applications where the ARC-8 could not. A significant improvement to the EC-7 is the increased barrel clearance that now allows certain sizes of the 18" version of this wheel to properly clear the Brembo 380mm BBK. Just like the rest of the APEX wheel line, the EC-7 is once again produced using the Flow-Forming technique. Flow-forming, which has also been called "roll forging or spin forging", produces a barrel with similar strength to that of a fully forged wheel. This significantly reduces weight in the barrel, which has the greatest impact on rotational mass. We've produced an even stronger wheel by combining the strength of the lightweight barrel with a more robust face design. The EC-7 welcomes endurance racing and potholes.

Features:

• Specific BMW Fitment
  • Accepts BMW Roundel Center Caps
  • Each Wheel Includes APEX Stylized Centercaps
  • Hub Centric Like OEM
  • Super Light Yet Strong
  • Flow-Formed Construction
  • Accepts Stock TPMS Sensors
  • Accepts Factory Lug Bolts and Stud Conversion Kits
  • High Quality Finishes:
  • Race Silver
  • Anthracite
  • Satin Black

Specifications:

• Size: 18x9.5”
  • Offset: ET 22
  • Center Bore: hub-centric 72.6mm
  • PCD: 5x120
  • 21.75 lbs
  • Priced Individually
  • Profile 3
  • Fits 3 series and Z fitment

I am after what these wheels cost me including GST and shipping to NZ. Save yourself the hassle.

$2000ono brand new in their boxes. Can organise delivery anywhere in NZ.

Send me a PM on here. Post in this thread or just give me a call. They are not advertised anywhere else just yet.

Dan

0211 88 77 33

Phone after 7pm txt any other time.

• Like 1

Main reason I need to sell is due to fitment with slicks. They fit perfect with road tyres. But would need to go wide body with slicks.

Got bored and put them on TM.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=695925610&ed=true

Price can be $1850 buy now for Bimmersporters.

Edited by driftit

Free bump, and;

OT

The pic on TM with a tyre mounted, is that a 270/680 from a V8ST / 911 GT3 ??

Hi yeah the pic on TM is one of SVG's used tyres from his old V8ST.

As a bonus I can put whoever buys the wheels in touch with the seller of these wheels. They are less than $100 per tyre 2nd hand. And will last a couple of rounds.

Pretty damn good.

Feel free to make an offer.