Sign in to follow this  
V8E30

E30 Brakes

I currently have fold Subaru front brakes on my e30 that aren't very good and I have trouble getting wheels with decent amount of dish on. Is there any brake option that is the same size/not much at all bigger than stock e30 brakes? I want something a little better than stock e30 brakes due to the v8 power. All advice will be much appreciated!

Cheers

Hi There

Try Ireland Racing in the states. I imported some brakes for my E30 along with a enlarge master cyclinder, better brake lines and pins to replace the rubber bushes etc. They work better in that the brake now goes hard instead of to the floor. Was a straight forward swap and they look good. Cheers.

www.massivebrakes.com

my antivirus is going nuts over this. Enter at your own risk.

It shouldnt. Nothing wrong with the website on my end and Lee has been in business for years so nothing dodgy should be going on. Probably the only bmw guy to exclusively develop brake kits for a host of different bmw's.

Try a direct link perhaps http://www.massivebrakes.com/brake-systems.php?p=e30_front_300x32mm

Here are the fronts on mine.

IMG_0786_zps3c426dad.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

:)

Edited by Madhatter