Sign in to follow this  
gjm

E46 330D 'ring lap: 9'22"

Hmmm, kool. Bar 1 little thing........ ;):)

3 years earlier, a stock standard Transit van, even driven by a chick, will do it in less than 10.10............. ;) So 3 years advancement, car vs commercial vehicle, etc etc, nets us less than a 10% gain............I'm off to ponder on that a bit........... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KiC03_wVjc

Not just any chick, though, and the van had been... errmm... 'lightened' for the run. ;)

Regardless, it was imho an amazing achievement. The 'chick' is a legend.

some of his lines were terrible,he obviously knows the place quite well,there is at least three people in the car too i reckon

Not just any chick, though, and the van had been... errmm... 'lightened' for the run. ;)

Regardless, it was imho an amazing achievement. The 'chick' is a legend.

Lols - well she probably woulda been faster if she'd had a bit more transition time between kitchen & the circuit.......

And in fairness - "English dog on motorbike" (cracked me up when she said that....... :rolleyes: ) held her up a bit first lap......as did the Transit 0-60mph time of 2 minutes.

But yes - very very talented, & most of all - looks like she has a ball doing it......... :wub: Rumour even has it that the new Stig, wears a bra........& might even look like this under that white suit.........