Sign in to follow this  
Mehdi

2001 BMW e39 530d M-Sport

I am selling my 2001 e39 530d with 258000k on the body and 164000k on the engine Rego ADZ188 (Can see a pic of the car on carjam).

I purchase the car with a dead engine in 2012 and imported a complete one from Europe and had it installed in December 2012.

We decided to purchase a larger vehicle for work and used the BMW as a spare. A month ago the ABS unit died and I imported a second hand one which was fitted and sorted the issue. A week later I noticed that the engine was not idling right so back to BMW and diagnosed with a faulty injector (Number 6). Symptoms are engine shaking at time when idling but perform ok when driving. There is also a bit of smoke which is due to the faulty injector (Only smoke when idling from time to time). No light showing up on the dash and not going into "limp"mode.

The good new is that I have the old engine with 6 injectors and heaps more parts on it.

The body is in good condition with only couple of body panel issue (Will post pic soon).

Full black leather and electrics seats in great condition.

All the electrics are working perfectly.

This is the M-Sport specs model equipped with tow bar.

This car is just surplus so needs to go.

I am after $6500 for it with Rego/Wof and rub up to date.

When I was looking for an engine in NZ I was quoted $6500 just for the block in return to my old one!

I will had pictures in the next couple of days.

I will also sell seperately:

I also have a month old turbo (Was on the previous engine before one of the butterfly went into cylinder 6).

Also have the gearbox that was on the imported engine (140000k).

Edited by Mehdi