Sign in to follow this  
wedge

Pure Pwnage

Hey all, my name is Tim, good mate of Sam T, you may or may not have heard of this site, it's (currently) an 8 part series of f**king funny videos that follow Jeremy the pro-gamer called pure pwnage.. It's basically about him or his mates pwning n00bs or other such activities of a pro gamer.. The website has short clips you can preview, as each vid is 15-20min and suitable for only those with sizeable broadband caps..

Anyway, have a look, all of the vids are great, the latest is one of the best

Pure Pwnage Episodes

Cheers, Tim.

Guest Andrew

i have too much spare time hah.. wait no i dont' i'm just wasting valuble time - this sh*t is classic hah.

check out hte host website (www.christ.co.nz) and comes up with the following:

"TELECOM NEW ZEALAND CENSORING WEBSITES

A website containing voicemails (with names and telephone numbers removed) from the recent Telecom 027 voicemail vulnerability has been censored by Telecom New Zealand. The website was hosted in a server located in the United States, and was in no way related to Telecom’s network. The way Telecom has blocked the site means that any other internet provider that uses Telecom for their international connectivity (which is about 50-60% of providers in New Zealand) will not be able to view the site. And to think, it used to be Saddam Hussein that censored the public’s contact with the outside world, now it’s the biggest company in New Zealand. "

Edited by E30stz

too early in the montyh to waste 100mg.

waaaay to much pr0n needed.

Also PSP iso's, and new season of LOST, (which is high qualitaaaay)

and new season of LOST, (which is high qualitaaaay)

Hah, you downloading that as well. I'm getting Epidose 3 of season 2 (that aired last night in the US) as I type.

Also been downloading 'Prison Break' as well, I am enjoying it. I accidentally downloaded the pilot episode, and have been hooked ever since. Wonder if it will air here some time next year.

Cheers

Grant