Sign in to follow this  
bluemountain

FS : OEM Original Risers/Spacers for E36 M3 LTW Rear Spoiler Rare!

Hello

I have very rare Risers/Spacers for E36 M3 LTW Rear Spoiler. Very good condition, Unpainted. OEM/Original parts, Rare to find!

Sold!

Edited by bluemountain

hmm cash on pickup yet you seem to be in thailand.

hope people take precautions before sending that much money to someone with no forum history.

especially someone who joins just to sell stuff with pictures hosted on an foreign forum.

I wish we had limits on post count before people could sell stuff. This thread reeks of dodgy.

• Like 1

hmm cash on pickup yet you seem to be in thailand.

hope people take precautions before sending that much money to someone with no forum history.

especially someone who joins just to sell stuff with pictures hosted on an foreign forum.

Thank you for your good will which are beneficial to all members here. I have to sell in many Web site , although I live in Thailand but you can trust me, I sell online for many years mostly in Thailand website or Ebay and this is the first time at Bimmersport.

Belowed is my selling on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/261369087816?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If you have any questions, Please send an email to [email protected] I am happy to answer all questions.

Edited by bluemountain

welcome to the forum. i dont mean to sound rude i just like to see people being cautious

Sent from my GT-I8160L using Tapatalk 2