Sign in to follow this  
gjm

Completely and utterly mad.

Just shows that even retards have at least one friend. Isn't this the same dipshit that killed himself drifting on a public road?

Umm, yes - agreed. Is'nt this the guy that had a zig, when there shoulda maybe be a zag, & then didn't pass go, didn't collect $200, bit the one way ticket............???

I think, from a bourbon memory only, he may have been a passenger when it all went pearshaped.........???

Talented, yes. On streets, ummm, not the place IMO..........

Just shows that even retards have at least one friend. Isn't this the same dipshit that killed himself drifting on a public road?

Farrrrk - Im soooooooooooooo your echo now......my baaaad!!!!

Yeah killed in his own car as a passenger. I quite like watching his video's, he was a nutter...

How he didn't kill 100 people in that video astounds me.

IRL, there was some knuckle-dragger in a white Previa trying to re-enact this on the Southern M'way this arvo. Auckland is awesome.

He has a video where he races a red E34 M5 in the same traffic... and both cars are driving like crazy

Sooner or later, it tends to always bite ya ae if ya keep pushing the envelope on things.............. ;)

Skill & / or money, will never overcome basic physics........................ :rolleyes: