Sign in to follow this  
Gobby

2010/2011 M3

Hi all, if anyone's looking to sell an NZ new 2010 or 2011 m3 with less than 50,000km, flip me a pm. Don't mind if it's e90, e92 or e93, manual or dct: I'm easy. Cheers, Raj.

• Like 1

Also would be interested in 2010/11 C63, or 07/08 RS4 with less than 50km.

Basically so I can get the BMW extended warranty (has to be less than 5 years old and NZ New), but hey, I'm never one to turn down a good deal if there's an import I can't pass up on!

Didn't you buy an F10 M5 last year some time, Raj? Have you sold it or adding to your collection?

• Like 1

Didn't you buy an F10 M5 last year some time, Raj? Have you sold it or adding to your collection?

Na I bought an e60 M5 in 2012. Not really sure what I'm doing with it yet, but due to the SMG, it's not really suited for the amount of stop/start traffic I now have to navigate daily for work, so she's sitting pretty in the garage. It's awesome for when I have to do the midnight runs to Tauranga, and I know it'd be impossible to find another example in as mint condition,so can't bring myself to sell it yet. Can never have too many high horsepower monsters in the garage right?

Edited by Gobby
  • Like 2

Fair enough. A guy brought an E61 M5 touring to our dyno day. He reckoned he rarely got more than 150kms out of a tank of gas thanks to stop/start traffic in Auckland, so I feel your pain! An E9X M3 will be better on fuel at least... Not sure how much better but definitely better than the V10!