Sign in to follow this  
qube

anyone in welly can do me a favor?

Hi all, i bought some exhaust pipes and tips from a company called powerhaus in wellington through a trademe auction.

Ive been trying to arrange shipping to auckland but its turning out to be a nightmare..

Anyways what i need is for someone to pick it up from them in thorndon. Its roughly 8ft long according to them. But i only want the tips. If you could cut them off and post it to me in auckland will be willing to pay for the service as well as postage.

I know its a bit of a hassle but freight companies r saying its gonna cost like $150 and wont do pick ups.

Seller also wont package it or anything so its pretty difficult.

Anyways let me know if anyone can do that.

Or another option is if anyone is driving up to auckland anytime in the near future. I dont mind waiting a month or so..

Cheers all

Hey Kyu, I don't have anything to cut or carry 8ft long exhausts. but if you can get powerhaus to chop them off I can pickup, package & post for you.

They wont cut it either! I might have to just fork out the freight charges.. jees its costing me more for freight than the actual item!

Thanks for the offer tho!!

that's a bit rough mate. they prob can't be bothered or don't want to dispose of the rest. good luck.

Yea i understand but its pretty difficult when the seller isnt very keen to help.. ive called fastway they said they need the sender to call and book it not the reciever.. sigh

I may be able to help out, Im working in wellington at the moment and have my ute down here, have you got any photo of these pipes to show us what you would like done and how you would want it cut?

Or if needed Liam, I can help collect in the Terrano.. cheers Paul

Just need the tips but im happy to take the lot if youre bringing it up so u dont have to dispose of the rest.

Please email me for details

Wonkaa@gmail.com

Thanks heaps

I could collect them and bring them back to Auckland when I drive back up there, however this will not be until some time in March. But I don't really have anywhere down here to store them as I live in an apartment.

Other option if any other members down here can help, If someone can get them picked up and cut I can package them up and fly them back to auckland with me, I fly back up there every weekend so it would not be an issue.

I guess the biggest problem is getting it cut cuz otherwise its too big and inconvenient. Ill get a photo posted up tonight when i get on my computer.

If anyone in wellington has the tools and is willing to cut it for me plz let me know..

Also another problem is disposing of the rest i guess.. sigh too much trouble

If no one else has offered I may be able to pick it up, cut off what you are after then send. Will just need to put the roof racks on the wagon. PM me