Sign in to follow this  
JayCee

FS bmw e30 eyelids

Hey guys,

A couple of members on here were after some bmw e30 eyelids. I went ahead and ordered 10 pairs. They are high quality abs plastic not cheap fiberglass ones. Made to fit bmw e30s. I had some on a previous bmw and they just *screwed into the top of the grilles, (*screws not included)

Am going to be putting on trademe but for bimmersporters keen I will be selling for $45 which includes shipping to any part of nz. They will be shipped on a weekend as I work 6 days so if you purchase on a monday they wont be sent until the weekend etc. At the moment they are on the way from the uk and should arrive in customs hopefully early next week. So at the moment I havnt got them on hand. Wont be long just seeing if anyone is keen for a set before I put on trademe.

Cheers guys

post-7153-0-37529600-1390382555.jpg

Edited by JC_FVTEC_E30

Hey Man im keen for a pair, please get me your bank account, or ill give you cash

Hi, I'm keen on a pair. Pm me your account details and i will make payment and send you delivery details. Cheers

put my name down for a pair! What finish do they come in... black?

Hey guys what a great result! So not many left if all you guys are keen :P I will clear my inbox tonight and get back to you all. If we get all these sold I can get more if anyone misses out! They are finished in black yes. Last ones I had were matte black not gloss so you would be able to paint if wanted to. I will have to triple check when they areive, fingers crossed next week, if not I appologise but I put this post up to see interest and wow it has been positive! You guys can pay me when I recieve them and il post a pic or else if you pay before hand I will note the names and addresses. Cheers bimmersporters! Have a good one!

Okay guys as I said earlier I will pm to confirm then I will post up on here who has confirmed etc. So atm there are 7 interested people which if all keen then theres 3 sets left for anyone who hasnt posted on this post + hella funktional from lukes previous post when I ordered them. Cheers guys :)

Pm me im intrested. Pick up?

Alright guys,

What a turn out, this is awesome.

So I have 10 people now that are interested.

I will send out a pm shortly to all of you, please message back to say weather you confrim or not and I will update this post as I hear back from you fellows.

- Neil Payne:

Confirmed, payment received, address recieved- SENT

-e30spec

Confirmed, pickup/payment-ORGANISED

-SRE30

Confirmed, payment received, address confirmed-SENT

-Luke Prusher:

confirmed, payment recieved, address confirmed-SENT

-Hellafunktional

-robhasae30

Confirmed, payment recieved, address confirmed-SENT

-bleeeeech:

Confirmed, pending pickup/payment option

-jayzrb

-blackfrogg:

Confirmed, payment recieved, address recieved-SENT

-v8e30:

Confirmed, payment recieved, address recieved-SENT

I will send you each a pm. Please respond within 3 days (sunday night) hope you all get online by then. Just so I know weather or not anyone else can dib some.

All goods will be shipped. My original plan was $40 for eyelids and $5 shipping. But I put $45 because pickups most likely wont be possible as im just too busy with work at the moment.

If you are reading this post and your not on the list of 10 people and you are interested in some e30 eyelids. Please message me and if I get a few more interested I will order another lot.

Cheers guys,

Look foward to hearing from you all.

Jordan

Edited by JC_FVTEC_E30

If any fall through, keep me in mind cheers.

• Like 1

If any fall through, keep me in mind cheers.

Will do chris! If not then if your still keen I can organise another batch :) cheers

Hey bimmersporters!

Just waiting on 2 more confirmations,

I understand it hasnt been long since messaging so im still holding out till sunday to hear back from you all.

For those of you whom have confirmed,

I have some great news.

Our friend in Poland whom I ordered these from has given us great shipping!

I just recieved a message from the mrs. saying

"Long box full of black lip things, but smaller has arrived"

So it looks like 10 pairs of eyelids have landed and are available for purchase to those whom have expressed interest.

I will pm my bank account out to those whom have confirmed and will send the first lot out this sunday, will send once your payment has cleared. Please make reference "eyelids" followed by your username.

Thanks guys!

:)

Edited by JC_FVTEC_E30
  • Like 1

Any payments recieved by sunday will be shipped out on sunday. Cheers guys

Heres a pic of them on one of my old bms from a front on view.

Jazyrb + hellafunktional have not replied to me so I would like to offer them up to someone else. Pommy I will pm you to see if your keen.

And still awaiting to hear back from bleeeeech.

Cheers

post-7153-0-25979500-1390788192.jpg

Arrived today. Stoked as, Thanks

still waiting for mine :(

iwant iwant iwant iwant iwant :P

Awesome guys, upload a pic when theyre on if you want! And robhasae30 hopefully tomorrow! They were all sent at same time :)

Thought it was probably as good an excuse as any to piece the front back together. Sorry about photo quality.

post-18421-0-75556200-1391061256.jpg

• Like 1

Looks real nice with that colour e30! Should of put some on my old one! Did you find them easy enough to Install?

Year real easy. Just 2 little holes in the top on each and some tiny panel screws. Thanks