Sign in to follow this  
Turning_Point

HELP ME!!!!!

arghhh.... today i went to resit my wof after getting everything fixed for it. and as soon as i arrived at the garage and tried popping my bonnet, nothing happened... its f**ked, it will not pop :(!!!!.... i took off the covering bit to haf a play with, and it seems like the wire is okay, apparntly its one of the latches on the left hand side that is siezed (if u were looking from inside the car)

im going 2 take it to a family friend and he is an ex bmw/merc technician but even he didnt sound to confident about it over the phone. ....so please ANY help will be appreciated! what turned out to be just a wof, has costed me a f**k load of money

arghhhh haha...thanks in advance

1991. e36 318 four door.

I'm not sure I believe though it was Topless that helped someone with opening there bonnet resently... might pay to send him a PM.

hey thanks for the PM topless, but i think its a bit beyond me. i've taken it to 3 mechanics today and they couldnt do anything, so i've conformed at taken it to Team Mc Millan, and they gna fix it on tuesday...which is gonna cost me an arm/leg and possibly my nose :(!!! .... their labour rate is 120 an hour...holy f**k hahaha.

thanks for everything guys. anyone else wanna put any input into my problem?

Sorry mate, I don't have access to an e36 to work out what to do. Im coming up to Akl on Saturday to collect some seats so can pop in and looksee if you want..