Sign in to follow this  
///MPROVD

any interest in a e36 m3 factory clutch?

Hey ive upgraded to a new clutch whats a used but good e36 m3 clutch worth?

Cheers

Considering new ones can be had through Sterling for $300ish probably not a hell of a lot. ~$100 if the clutch & pressure plates are in good nick? Probably more if the flywheel is included :)

hmmm i thought it would be more than that i sold another one earlier for 200 and was told too cheap?

includes flywheel from my understanding the clutch has done about 20,000kms ill have the clutch out next week if anybody is keen?

will also have a small 318 type clutch that has been used but been done up by auto clutch with carbon Kevlar pads and pressure plate uprated to 2200lbs

People can be reluctant to buy a used clutch, though if it includes flywheel it's a better proposition purely because you can see the condition of all the components :)

Hell, I'm certainly no authority on the subject but my top dollar would be $200. It does beg the question though - if you've got a used M3 clutch & fly for sale, what other goodies are up for grabs? :)

hey well clutches are still in cars more than welcome to test drive i have auto clutch invoice to match. not many goodies i have msport suspension for 80 and m3 replica gauges and the opportunity for me to match the kms to your car also $80