Sign in to follow this  
Tristan

For sale: Porsche 996 Turbo, NZ New, Manual, 2004

thats a nice looking car! If anyone wants a pre purchase inspection done call the guys at Continental Cars!

Thanks Rob - Yep, looks like it's already got an interested party wanting a PPI.

Not sure why this was moved to TM discussions...

What ridiculous value for money. That has gotta be the best bang for your buck out there.

• Like 1

What ridiculous value for money. That has gotta be the best bang for your buck out there.

Yeah I think I'd struggle to buy any used M car ahead of this for the same money

Yeah I think I'd struggle to buy any used M car ahead of this for the same money

This thing destroys my car in every way shape and form (other than comfort). It handles like it's on rails, totally glued, planted as. It's a totally different machine, and my old man's priced it to sell.

Still got the original receipt... $319,000. Haha

Edited by TJ*

This thing destroys my car in every way shape and form (other than comfort). It handles like it's on rails, totally glued, planted as. It's a totally different machine, and my old man's priced it to sell.

Still got the original receipt... $319,000. Haha

What does the 991T list for? $400+? They don't put their prices on the CCS website anymore...

Awesome cars, strangely undervalued at the moment.

The least loved modern 911 generation doesn't help. It won't see a climb like the 993, but surely it can't go much lower.

Edited by vtgts300kw

What does the 991T list for? $400+? They don't put their prices on the CCS website anymore...

The least loved modern 911 generation doesn't help. It won't see a climb like the 993, but surely it can't go much lower.

Not sure, I don't keep up with Porsche new prices because I'd never buy one new haha. Just look at that depreciation...

you think it is just because of the Boxster head lamps?

No. It is the least loved overall.

Not sure, I don't keep up with Porsche new prices because I'd never buy one new haha. Just look at that depreciation...

Only $70 a day.

Geeze these have come down in price. For dollar to fun ratio it doesn't get much better.

Geeze these have come down in price. For dollar to fun ratio it doesn't get much better.

Buy it :)

• Like 1

Anyone on here interested at $61.5K? Looking to buy something and need this with its new owner first.

Edited by TJ*