Sign in to follow this  
m3chk

poor me

Agreed we have already had words with her about the fact it will be impossible for her to straighten her hair etc there will be no power as we are going to be tenting it almost everywhere we go. Its gunna be rough, but we will more than likely be to 'under the influence' to notcie :drunk:

:unsure: hey gimme a brake my hair duznt mean everything! thanks guys 4 the advice on this matter :D im shure i'l enjoy myself wit the guys

Taniel :mosh:

In Coromandle stay at Waikawau Beach, its awsome , I usually stay at little bay over the summer for a few weeks which funnily enough is the smaller bay over from Waikawau its a awsome beach , and go charter fishing at Armedeo Bay , always good. just a idea in case it hasnt already been decided.

Oh and Taniel if it really does concern you that you wont be able to straighten your hair you can always go into one of those genral stores and just find a power outlet and use that, Im sure as long as other chicks go you can make it enjoyable for yourself , but make sure the dudes include you

Does it go off at new year? Do you have any idea how much the fishing charter is and how many people it can take etc, and yea if anybody is keen to convoy then yea im keen, na not taking the bimmer, im gunna be in my mates van

Edit: hmm see you met Gus - he the one taking the photo and wearing the green parachute pants aye?

huh? :huh:

Don't worry.

Not sure about in the corromandel, but a full day charter here in Paihia is about $250 1/4share - but there are cheaper ones. boat hise is about $250 a day for a boat that can take six people. That's just the boat, no gear, no guide - pissy little runabout.

if you've got the reddies, you should be able to find something pretty damn decent for between $100 and $200 a head since you are a big group. 15+ people is a lot for a fishing charter - most boats wouldn't want more than 5-7 (and that would be considered a big crowd although it depends ALOT on the boat) as there is just simply not enough room for everyone to be comfortable..

by decent I mean 40-50ft launch, full facilities, lunch provided, good guide - guaranteed fish. A 40-50ft launch aint cheap to run - think about half a mill at least a year in maintenance, plus MSA survey costs, plus gear and gear maintenance, plus prob about $100 an hour for fuel depending on the boat.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

we have one kinda sussed in coramandel that sleeps 12 but us chicks may not go, its 900 - 100 for everyone, 60m water, nice looking boat

Nice - sleeps 12 would be about 50ft.

Sleeps 12 and fishes 12are entirely different things, but sounds like the ticket - man that's cheap!! Must be inflated prices up here due to the marlin fishing maybe...

In Coromandle stay at Waikawau Beach, its awsome , I usually stay at little bay over the summer for a few weeks which funnily enough is the smaller bay over from Waikawau its a awsome beach , and go charter fishing at Armedeo Bay , always good. just a idea in case it hasnt already been decided.

Oh and Taniel if it really does concern you that you wont be able to straighten your hair you can always go into one of those genral stores and just find a power outlet and use that, Im sure as long as other chicks go you can make it enjoyable for yourself , but make sure the dudes include you

Does it go off at new year? Do you have any idea how much the fishing charter is and how many people it can take etc, and yea if anybody is keen to convoy then yea im keen, na not taking the bimmer, im gunna be in my mates van
Hmm not really compared to other big places, but the camp site is always jam packed full of people and sh*t, im just lucky I stay at a nice batch there so never have to stay at the camp site, but I imagine it would pretty pretty cool on new years but wouldnt be a big as new years at the Mount or 15 year old dominated Whanga hah

Hmm not really compared to other big places, but the camp site is always jam packed full of people and sh*t, im just lucky I stay at a nice batch there so never have to stay at the camp site, but I imagine it would pretty pretty cool on new years but wouldnt be a big as new years at the Mount or 15 year old dominated Whanga hah

haha yea very true about the 15 year olds hhaha how much room u got at ure batch? wil the olds be there? hehe party :P

Oh yeah, Um I have no idea how much it costs to go on the charter , the one i go on isnt a over night one we go on it for about 4-5 hours but have no idea what it costs

Wicked!!

you guys are amping me up for new years yeeuhhh

4 manual bimmers in Wanaka for new years, me and 3 mates from dunedin

e36 318is

e30 325i

e30 320i

e30 318i

I cant wait! wanaka normally is pretty good :P

call me baby..

:pimp:

Edited by *sic