Sign in to follow this  
treone

WTB: E36 M3 Spoiler Brake Light Strip

Took M3 for warrant on Friday to local testing station and they failed it on the rear spoiler brake strip having less than 75% of lights working (and brake imbalance :().

I took strip apart and replaced the light bulbs ($30 down already) but under closer inspection 4 light connections have corroded off the light strip - due to age I'm guessing.

Mine is the two screw-in type with seven lights in the strip. Anyone have any available at a good (cheap :)) price? Only stipulation is that all the lights must be working (well more than 75% of them at least lol) I am Wellington based.

Cheers.

I found supercheap really isnt that cheap haha! I'm hoping someone on the forum has one spare before I start calling secoond hand dealers/wreckers. $40 sounds reasonable.

Ideally would like to have one this week, then have brake imbalance sorted, serviced and wof'fed before the week is over.

Still looking for one :). I'm after the complete light/casing. One that I can plug into existing plug and screw into place. I'm sure there's one out there, somewhere....