Sign in to follow this  
slybma

E36 to E30 front seat mount adaptors

I have decided to sell the E36 seats I converted into my E30 as in the near future they will be removed to make room for a roll cage. I also have the adapter plates needed to put these into another E30 they can go with the seats if wanted. I would also consider a swap for some Race seats can do cash either way (anything considered) or some E30 front seats plus some cash to keep it drive able in the short term.

No rips or damage, have since had a good clean after this photo was taken welcome to view or contact me on 021 332 145 if interested - SOLD

Can make up more adaptors for $65 plus shipping

2vuzcdw.jpg

Edited by Slybma
  • Like 1

These aren't my old ones are they?

These aren't my old ones are they?

Na i bought these from a wreckers locally then made up some adaptors

Hi, is it possible to get a pic of the adapters? Did they lift the seat at all?

They would,have lifted the seat by 6mm as that is the thickness of the plates used, ill try put up a picture soon but the seats are still in the car so would have to remove them first

Seats have sold, happy to make up plates for a small fee if anyone is interested

Hi there Darren, I'm local and I'm pretty keen on doing this myself. Could I get some help with the dimensions of the mounts? I am keen to make some up for myself. Also did you manage to get these from Napier, BJ's wreckers or NAS? I'm on the lookout for some like it, just missed the boat by a bit buying them off you ;) cheers mate

Hi there Darren, I'm local and I'm pretty keen on doing this myself. Could I get some help with the dimensions of the mounts? I am keen to make some up for myself. Also did you manage to get these from Napier, BJ's wreckers or NAS? I'm on the lookout for some like it, just missed the boat by a bit buying them off you ;) cheers mate

hey, ya happy to help if you in Napier sometime ive got all the dimensions and can show you how they sit in my E30 my number is 021332145.

I got the seats from an e36 i wrecked to get my engine for my M50 swap

Hi Darren, would you still be interested in making some e30-e36 seat brackets at some stage in the near future? looking to replace my ripped ones with some e36's.

I'm interested in these at some stage. Pulling up an old post I know but I'm keen to know how to make some brackets up. I've got myself a ti I'm using for parts for my e30 I'm using the engine from, Has some real tidy front seats and would go nicely in the e30 I think.