Sign in to follow this  
RipJaws

Good evening

Hi bimmersport lads and lasses,

I'm semi new. I set my old account up to try and get some help for a myriad of problems I had with my 1988 e30 but I thought I'd make a more permanent one as I really enjoyed my time on the forums and found there are a bunch of decent - helpful people here. I didn't know very much about cars back then and even less about mighty BMW's. I have probably now spent more time under my e30 than in it but I still love it and will continue to keep making it a really nice example. There is quite a ways to go and many, many plans but I'm getting there. Its recently had a new engine/new radiator/new gear box(manual conversion)/dashboard/fluids you name it.

It is almost running like it should be but there is something still causing an issue. I will probably be looking for some help on here for that. Also I busted the steering in a rush to get the thing a warrant for daily work runs but oh well, more fun under the hood eh.

Cheers thanks for having me