Sign in to follow this  
Lewis91

WTB:4 x 5x112 15-20mm Bolt-on Spacers

As title states, anyone got any? I've tried 2 wheel shops and no one has them or can be bothered getting them in.

Anyone in Auckland got any at a reasonable price?

Also as a long shot, 4 5x100-5x112 stud adapters?

I'll put them on my Golf if I can get some adapters too.

Cheers

Lewis

Talk to your certifier first - they need to be of a thickness which makes them strong enough, as they might say 15mm isn't thick enough, though I think 12mm was considered to be the limit. You also need enough thickness to fit in the bolts that hold them to the hub - I think the shortest heads usually need 17mm, though they MAY be able to be trimmed down a touch?

They are available on Ebay - H&R sets are easy to get - I got mine from Germany : http://www.ebay.com/usr/blitzableiter82 for less than NZ$205 shipped for a pair. H&R are TUV approved in Germany I believe, so the specs can be given to the certifier to possibly save the hassle of them doing materials test etc (they may have to anyway though - I haven't fitted mine yet).

Check the H&R part number though - the cheaper ones are spacers, the more expensive ones are adapters (or bolt on spacers) As long as they are hubcentric on you car and wheel, and are 20mm or less, the bolt through spacers are OK. The pattern change obviously requires the bolt on adapters.

It was also craploads cheaper than locally, AND they weren't some chinese sh*t that possibly won't pass certification.