Sign in to follow this  
mwheelernz

Wrecking E30

I have recently had my E30 written off, It is a original manual 1986 320i. I was just wondering whether anyone would be interested in buying it? It has been deregistered and there is damage to the right front guard and the drivers door, also looks to have some suspension damage to right wheel and the left rim has had a bit of the rim cracked from hitting the curb. Car was in mint condition, with only one lady as the previous owner before me. I would preferably like to sell this as is, but may consider parting it. Not too sure what value of car is worth, but given its almost perfect condition inside, with full leather interior, no cracks on dash, and mint exterior apart from damage shown in picture, il say $1500 for it as is, but i am up for negotiation. Would be perfect for race series. You can txt me if any other questions on 0212682759

Here is a picture of damage straight after the crash, sorry not the best picture but its all I have

post-47859-0-26248000-1398637639_thumb.j

Edited by mwheelernz

Moved to For Sale section. Please follow for sale rules. A price must be listed or the post will be deleted.

Hi, I am interested in your car. Do you know if there was any damage to the chassis rail?

Hi, I am interested in your car. Do you know if there was any damage to the chassis rail?

Hi craig, I am not 100% sure, i dont believe so though