Sign in to follow this  
Blooger10

My E34 and E31

get rid of that Mercedes V12 badge and put a BMW one on! got one right next to me, the part number is 51 14 8 175 817

Haha yeah, but that would be the least of my worries at the moment.

is it the early M70 or later M73 engine?

they are both good engines IF maintenence is kept up to date, and of course there is a LOT of maintenence. I have spent not much less than 4K in various bits and pieces for just the engine alone on mine. though its basically all new now. Still not 100% but bloody close now ha

Do have a soft spot for the E31 though!!!!!

And the E34!!!! is it still a 520i or have you put a bigger engine in it?

I got same economy from my E34 when it had the 2L engine in it as the 5L V12 that is in it now lol

is it the early M70 or later M73 engine?

they are both good engines IF maintenence is kept up to date, and of course there is a LOT of maintenence. I have spent not much less than 4K in various bits and pieces for just the engine alone on mine. though its basically all new now. Still not 100% but bloody close now ha

Do have a soft spot for the E31 though!!!!!

And the E34!!!! is it still a 520i or have you put a bigger engine in it?

I got same economy from my E34 when it had the 2L engine in it as the 5L V12 that is in it now lol

Well its a 1990, so M70 is a given. I have crashed the car within recent months though uninsured etc.

Yeah the E34 is running M52B28, tuned by Gavin at BMworkshop.. I am getting more mileage with the 2.8 than what I was getting with the 2.0.

Your wagon build is awesome, difficulty? 1/10 haha... Brent@bmworld has a nice shell sitting there.

Well its a 1990, so M70 is a given. I have crashed the car within recent months though uninsured etc.

Yeah the E34 is running M52B28, tuned by Gavin at BMworkshop.. I am getting more mileage with the 2.8 than what I was getting with the 2.0.

Your wagon build is awesome, difficulty? 1/10 haha... Brent@bmworld has a nice shell sitting there.

yes i saw it, the one at Brents looks to be in fairly good nick.