Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

Need Two Lower North Island Helpers!?

Some of you may be aware, the Rally of Wairarapa is on on 28th of this Month.

I need two guys that will be willing to donate some time that weekend, and get free accommodation, watching the Rally, plus all the other perks of being involved with running an event like this!!!

What is Taping? The Rally is on back roads, mostly gravel, and are all closed roads for the day. However farmers tend to forget or otherwise, and have in the past let stock out onto the tracks etc. we are the guys that will be out 4 or 5 hours before any rally cars come through, taping up any fences and styes etc to avoid this. We usually are done by 10-11am, and get to see everything from stage 3 or so onwards, from vantage points etc wherever you like.

May be opportunities to go in Rally cars like 0 or 00 etc???

I have done it every year for the past 5 or so years, except last year when it coincided with another plan.

Accommodation is paid for for both Friday and Saturday nigh etc, only cost is food, which if i remember right was provided in the end anyways.

Let me know if keen!

• Like 1

Also need a rear seat for a Hiace too to bolt in, prefer to borrow if possible. is not the flash new model, but the one before it, its a 1994 but anything would work.

one seat taken, need one more!

noone at all? really thought one of you would be keen! still need one more person!!

Wellington is a long way from the bombays...

Wellington is a long way from the bombays...

yeah ha.