Sign in to follow this  
Michael.

Nearly complete E36 Coupe chassis

Selling the rest of my car whole. Could be ideal for someone wanting a good donor chassis or to make a track car.

Has had rear end reinforced with 4x m3 subframe mounting points, RTAB pocket plates and has no tire well replace with flat steel, good for a drop tank or fancy exhaust!

Straight body. Still road registered until late July and WOF until Sept!

Has pretty much everything except, front bumper and front lights, seats, door cards and roof liner, engine and gearbox, no front suspension and no diff.

Can be rolled onto a trailer, front end is supported on trailer jockey wheels.

Looking for $2000. The work done for reinforcements and rear tyre well delete cost more than that!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=745166849

Selling the rest of my car whole. Could be ideal for someone wanting a good donor chassis or to make a track car.

Has had rear end reinforced with 4x m3 subframe mounting points, RTAB pocket plates and has no tire well replace with flat steel, good for a drop tank or fancy exhaust!

Straight body. Still road registered until late July and WOF until Sept!

Has pretty much everything except, front bumper and front lights, seats, door cards and roof liner, engine and gearbox, no front suspension and no diff.

Can be rolled onto a trailer, front end is supported on trailer jockey wheels.

Looking for $2000. The work done for reinforcements and rear tyre well delete cost more than that!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=745166849

Sad to see her go! Stilling going to TT your Lexus V8 and put into soarer?

haha kinda. I had my fun with that car, but I've come to an end with it. I guess my love for it dried up in recent months.

Yeah. Trying to go full speed a head with that build so its ready and certed by the end of the year.