Sign in to follow this  
htparata

New kid on the block - E46

Hey guys,

Joined up a while ago but thought I'd finally introduce myself. Big fan of BMWs, first car was an e30 318i, then I had a e36 325i, and e36 320i msport along with a number of nissans and hondas. Just a month or two ago picked up a e46 msport.

I've just moved up to auckland this year for uni and these are really the only pictures I have of the car, (From last nights meet). Looking forward to making new friends as I'm short of those at the moment up here haha

I haven't really done too much to the car just changed the wheels and got it up to WOF spec (old owner was a bit of a rude dude), its been lowered has a sports exhaust tip and aftermarket sounds. Dont really have grand plans for it just yet but will add a couple of little extras!

post-51588-0-73976500-1404037319.jpg

post-51588-0-09827000-1404037328.jpg

Ive just joined as well mate. Sick car by the way man, how big is the motor in her?

NIce. Love the color.

Welcome to the forums.

Cheers, Its just a 318i (kinda left that out on purpose, haha) But it gets me around good enough.

Cheers, Its just a 318i (kinda left that out on purpose, haha) But it gets me around good enough.

Na its alg man, its a awesome car anyway mate, I'm digging your rims :)