Sign in to follow this  
nz320i

Can i make OE lock motors slave motors?

Well after trying to make factory central locking go numerous times a while ago i got a cheap after market central locking motors and relay all for $40! anyway my boot is missing a motor so has to be unlocked manually,

-What i want to know is what pins on the OE motor are the positive and negative signals to make it move, as i think most of the motors are masters on bmws???

This is so i can use it as a 2nd slave motor on the aftermarket locking system and have my boot lock at the same time...

If you understood that you may know what i mean and help? sweet will keep looking on the net now for answers :huh:

the reason for using the bmw ones as they fit a wee bit better than the after markets and then i dont have to buy more motors when mone are probably fine.

Pin 1 (white wire) and pin 2 (blue wire) are the only pins that need to be connected to slave the BMW motors. They are the only pins used on the petrol flap and rear doors.

Cheers! now i can get it all done this weekend, i wonder if they would work with an aftermarket relay though, it worth a shot , i have 2 spare ones.