Sign in to follow this  
EK4Racer

BMW 120i Sport 2005

Hey guys i'm selling a friends car for them. As listed above its a BMW 120i Sport. Its been in her family for quite sometime. Tidy condition in silver. Has extensive service history with Team Mcmillan and has had alot of money spent to keep it in great condition mechanically. Family is very good friends with the Tony Lyford (service manager) at Team Mcmillan BMW and has been looked after extremely well. The car has done 207,000kms due to comuting daily however you would never know by the way it drives! I currently have it listed on trademe for $1 reserve however i am open to outside offers. Feel free to bid or give me a call and arrange a test drive.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-749304635.htm

Cheers

Ben

Nice looking car. Already a number of bids... Why do people do that? The auction doesn't close for a week - why bid so early?

Thanks. It is pretty tidy for kms i'm driving to and from work at the moment. I must say i forgot how well BMWs drive. I use to be a technician at Team McMillan for 5 years. Its pretty sad that im getting nostalgic over a 120i!

Tell me about it one of them has no feedback and hasn't even bothered calling me fair to say once it gets closer to deadline ill be removing his bids.

Just add his name to your blacklist, it will then not allow him to bid further.

• Like 1

I sold my 120d manual recently,even 140 k seems to be a barrier for most.