Sign in to follow this  
Whitney.spark

1998 E36 Black 2.8 Convertible

This car is a beautiful example of this model! I personally think you would struggle to find one nicer. Was brought as an NZ New Manual 318i but about 2 years back we swapped out the engine for the NZ new 2.8 which had done 80,000KM. Now done just under 100,000km. We put a new cluster in it so it would match as close as possible. Runs beautiful and no expense has been spared for this car, which I swore I would never sell.

Has had the following done In last month

New break discs front and back - slotted not standard ones. New break pads etc

Four new Tyres Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalins

Fresh Service, Full compliance for NZ registration and New engines mods etc

New warrent.

Soft top service

New battery

Also a few of the other things I've had done.

over $10,000 spend on full sound upgrade incs great ipod headunit with fold out screen for movies etc and reversing cameras, two subs in boot - Sounds AMAZING esp with roof down. Bluetooth phone kit

High end AVS Alarm with fuel kill and glass break sensors etc

Reversing camera

New back window

Genuine e36 M3 body kit which was painted to match (not the wing mirrors - personally don't like them )

E36 M3 Gear box and short shift kit installed

ECU remapped for speedier pick up etc.

Leather back seats - Cloth front because still haven't found any front ones good enough

Smoked lights

18" Beyern Rims

Whiteline sway bar

Nolathane bushes

When we did the engine swap everything was switched to the 328i gear.

new larger radiator/fan

So much more but gives you a starting idea.

I swore I would never ever sell this car and it will break my heart to see it go! someone out there will get a killer car which is a huge head turner wherever you take it and I've never spared a cent with thousands and thousands spent.

Body is beautiful clean and tidy, hot colour black. Bonnet was repainted a while back before body kit was fitted.

Who ever buys can have the spare front and back original bumpers, original rims, and back seats. Also have a leather motor sport arm rest to go in but haven't got round to it yet, that can go with.

Will add some more photos of inside in new day or so, happy for questions. Offer accepted as I am unsure of price because of whats been done and feel its really the buyers market on this one Would consider lower offers if someone wanted it with original rims etc were swapped out instead of the beryrn and some of the sound EQ removed. Hoping round $10,000 but will consider any offers.

Email me at gone.still@gmail.com or Call for Info 021834387

I also have a 2003 m3 NZ New Carbon Swartz metallic for sale done 130,000 KM black leather 14,000 spent on sound upgrade with custom build subs into spare wheel spot so full boot space if anyone is interested in this. Just SMG pumped replace, service, warrent for a year etc .. email for info pics

post-8644-0-16993700-1404959422.jpg

post-8644-0-71123500-1404959437.jpg

Edited by Whitney

Hi there, nice car - but please post a for sale price as per forum rules.

Ta!