Sign in to follow this  
ipwnyou

The Want List

Hey Guys,

I have come across a bit of moolah and need to get some things for the car. Links to shops with any of this would be sweet too. My car is a E30 ’89 Facelift. I also know some of this stuff is sought after by a few other people here, and im probably in a queue, but this is for my reference also.

INTERIOR:

Set of Door Cards – Prefer black or dark blue. For window winder model but will consider electric model one.

2 Window Winders. The black metal ones.

1 Lock Cover – the little black knob on the door.

Mint cond. Black leather set of seats front / back. OR

Front set of mint race seats – black or dark blue – MUST COME WITH E30 RAILS.

M Sport steering wheel or an aftermarket steering wheel that looks good on an E30

Parcel tray with NO SPEAKER HOLES (not sure if you can even get these, but I’ll probably do a DIY if not)

Properly designed Sub Box with CORRECT VOLUME to fit 2 12.1” Subs (probably a long shot, but never know)

EXTERIOR:

White indicators for front / side – back?

Electric Radio Arial (one that fits!)

UNDER THE HOOD:

325 Engine + ECU + Loom and mounts

325 Gearbox + Mounts

325 Radiator and Hoses - non AC OR Compatible

325 Clutch slave cylinder

3.64 Diff that fits the E30 series

I couldn’t find my complete list of stuff I needed so I’ll update it as I remember.

Thanks

Hey Guys,

I have come across a bit of moolah and need to get some things for the car. Links to shops with any of this would be sweet too. My car is a E30 ’89 Facelift. I also know some of this stuff is sought after by a few other people here, and im probably in a queue, but this is for my reference also.

INTERIOR:

Set of Door Cards – Prefer black or dark blue. For window winder model but will consider electric model one.

2 Window Winders. The black metal ones.

1 Lock Cover – the little black knob on the door.

Mint cond. Black leather set of seats front / back. OR

Front set of mint race seats – black or dark blue – MUST COME WITH E30 RAILS.

M Sport steering wheel or an aftermarket steering wheel that looks good on an E30

Parcel tray with NO SPEAKER HOLES (not sure if you can even get these, but I’ll probably do a DIY if not)

Properly designed Sub Box with CORRECT VOLUME to fit 2 12.1” Subs (probably a long shot, but never know)

EXTERIOR:

White indicators for front / side – back?

Electric Radio Arial (one that fits!)

UNDER THE HOOD:

325 Engine + ECU + Loom and mounts

325 Gearbox + Mounts

325 Radiator and Hoses - non AC OR Compatible

325 Clutch slave cylinder

3.64 Diff that fits the E30 series

I couldn’t find my complete list of stuff I needed so I’ll update it as I remember.

Thanks

2 Window Winders. The black metal ones. have one . $10

1 Lock Cover – the little black knob on the door. yes $5

Mint cond. Black leather set of seats front / back. OR have red leather recaro's $300

E30 RAILSM Sport steering wheel or an aftermarket steering wheel that looks good on an E30

$150 for m-sport one

UNDER THE HOOD:

325 Engine + ECU + Loom and mounts have 320i loom motronic

325 and Hoses - non AC OR Compatible.. have hoses $5-10each

3.64 Diff that fits the E30 series . have e28 medium case 3.64 $80

My sub setup is for sale...

blah

Perfect fit for E30 and you can still get spare tire out. Do you want witrh or without subs? make an offer.

Can't remember exact volume but is designed for those 2 subs.

Freight could be a problem though.

Hey man,

I saw your setup before - its exactly what im looking for. I already have the Subs - Some Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1's. Im one for Quality, not noise. The question is - What are the dimesions of your box or the Cubic CM? Are they seperated? Is it a complete box, or just the subs mounted on the wood? Are they ported?

Thanks dude

P.S dont worry about shipping. I'll pay / sort that out.

Its a proper box with a divider in the middle. A false panel just goes over the front with grills on it. Sealed box, can't remember exact volume but no more than 3 cube feet all up. The kewoods were happy with anything from 1 - 2 cube feet each so I went a bit less than 1.5 each to try and get tighter bass. If you are really keen I'll pull it out and give you the exact dimensions. How much you willing to pay for the box alone?

Its a proper box with a divider in the middle. A false panel just goes over the front with grills on it. Sealed box, can't remember exact volume but no more than 3 cube feet all up. The kewoods were happy with anything from 1 - 2 cube feet each so I went a bit less than 1.5 each to try and get tighter bass. If you are really keen I'll pull it out and give you the exact dimensions. How much you willing to pay for the box alone?

Ah crap - We need at least 1.9 cu ft / 55.2 litres per sub. I have a crazy idea for one but it'll take a while to build - so ill probably just go along with that. At the moment the sub is on the limit of stability - the local sounds installation place said that if our box was any smaller we would have one screwed sub.