Sign in to follow this  
sonic_attack

Type 2 Schnitzers 18X8.5

ET: 13 from memory. It's 13 or 15 anyway.

Pretty good nick, a couple spots of kurbing but nothing too dramatic I don't think. BMW center caps all there and functional. They scrub up nice and tidy and presentable anyway. Not sure of the value of them but I reckon $600 is a fair start, priced sans tyres.

I do have a couple of Westlake 245's that I'll have no use for. These would have seen 5000KM that I'll negotiate if required, otherwise I'll throw them on Trademe.

Centre bore is e39 74.1mm?,and 120X5 fitment but I have brand new Ali hubcentric rings to reduce to regular 72.5mm hub inclusive in price.

post-6436-0-23003900-1408063186.jpg

Are these genuine or not? Can I get a photo of any ACS identification on them? If they're the real deal I'm very keen

your car already has some!

:( i wish i had an e34 to put it on.

Edited by QUBE

Theyre all schnitzer. Not fake or repops. From memory 3 are ronal and 1 is oz, or somesuch but all identical apart from manufacture stamp.

All cast with schnitzer logo and made in germany etc. Youre welcome to come look, although theyre still on my car right now. I just need to swap tyres onto new wheels I have.

Rod 0275366468

(kind of like these better than those type 3s to be honest but will reserve judgement until i see them in the flesh!)

Too late now. I already have the type 3's and committed with tyres and hubrings lol!

I can get the inserts for the spokes if I end up remorseful anyway.

They're just regular dirty old monoblocks though. I got 2 piece. You lose the concavity but gain a polished lip. I'm only waiting on someone to throw up a set of Oz Breytons for a ridiculously affordable price and the type 3's can go too.

There's a very tidy looking silver e34 540i for 3K on that facebook BMW page right now. Be worth investigating though it's in outback south canterbury (or somewhere thereabouts).

1939401_834030393274177_7510822945190328

Edited by sonic_attack

Well, I was bitterly disappointed to find my one odd genuine schnitzer is actually a FAKE.

Ass.. balls

It's not even 8.5" as stamped, a clear .5' short.

Any one need one of 3 geniune 18X8.5 schnitzers as a spare? lol..

Ah fk thats gay.

Imo u can still sell them as a set. Someone might buy it just make it clear one is not real. Haha

Nah, not now I'm aware of it. You can't have a "set" when one is oddball. I took a quick gaze over them at the tyre place when I first got it so was aware one had different casting marks, obviously didn't look too hard at the time though.

Spares are good though. Someone might want one for the boot. I'll just stash them in the basement. I was looking for one to have the full 5 set several months back so seeing there's only 3 it doesn't seem unreasonable to flick them of as singles if they're wanted like that.

quite true. its such a small difference but it just goes unnoticed.

even if you sell one or two u can always keep one as your own spare and probably use the fake one as a coffee table base or something.

Could do. What are you after? Would be handy when I drop my type 3 of to get a buckle fixed.