Sign in to follow this  
Tristan

For sale: 1x Michelin PSS 265/35/19

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=778690346&ed=true

Put these on in Jan, drove for 2 months before the car went off the road in March.

In that time, a rear got cut on a kerb.

The damage is in photos, but TMBMW said it didn't need to be replaced. However, since I went to the US, I bought a new tire anyway.

Loads of tread left

I'm selling on TradeMe and it is sold 'as is, where is'.

2hf5tgi.jpg

ztfyvd.jpg

33osg9y.jpg

Edited by T.J

Is this really okay? Im not trying to doubt team mcmillan bmw or you but i am very suspicious.. even a small piece cut off ruins the structural integrity of the tyre. If its all good i would be keen

Is this really okay? Im not trying to doubt team mcmillan bmw or you but i am very suspicious.. even a small piece cut off ruins the structural integrity of the tyre. If its all good i would be keen

Hence the disclaimer on TradeMe "The onus rests on the buyer to ensure suitability for use. I am just conveying the information I have been given."

:)

No should be fine. It's the rim protector part of the tyre that isn't structural.

Cheers

just pull that rubber flap down to see if there are any exposed cords, if none appear then the structure is not affected and is perfect to drive on