Sign in to follow this  
bavarian_beast

E46 M3 performance exhaust

Hi i was wondering is there anywhere in New Zealand that stocks performance exhausts for a E46 M3. It sounds cool and I am a bit of a fan of the raps but it just is not loud enough and i think it needs more of a rumble. I have been researching different brands but it all seems to be personal preference as every one tends to contradict others opinions. Also if anyone wants rid of one that would be good also :)

thanks

I just brought in via sea freight from the USA a Corsa RSC 36 for my m3. Takes a while on the boat but makes some overseas heavy bulky items available cost wise.

I know you said nz only but that's just another option to explore

Edited by handgrenade

I just brought in via sea freight from the USA a Corsa RSC 36 for my m3. Takes a while on the boat but makes some overseas heavy bulky items available cost wise. I know you said nz only but that's just another option to explore

thanks for your input how much was it to get it shipped over? are we talking like $100. the time factor does not really bother me

I spent close to 180ish nz to bring mine in but it was a single piece so was quite large. Sea is mostly based on size. Since e46 exhausts are usually wide because of the twin exits and all the mufflers etc are width wise mounted. My e36 exhaust had all the mufflers etc along the length.

The Corsa E46 M3 systems sound pretty naff unfortunately. Much better ones out there. In fact these are prob the worst :P

The Corsa E46 M3 systems sound pretty naff unfortunately. Much better ones out there. In fact these are prob the worst :P

have you got any recommendations for somthing that is still cheap. there is a borla one on Trade me and have been looking at the el diablo exhaust.

Edited by bavarian_beast

Haha yeah the e46 ones aren't great. eisemann maybe???