Sign in to follow this  
pink_e34

Offsett etc

Hi all, Im pink_e34'w bf. (I think I did join up here at somestage but I forgot my name and password! ) I need some help:

I know e32 34 and 38 have the same offset and stud measure ments (http://www.carlsalter.com/wheel_fitments.html) I've been told many of the larger holdens have compatible wheels. Is this the case? Id much appreciate it if someone could give me some suggestions for good (but inexpensive) 17" wheels for my e32. :)

e28, e34, e32, e24, e23, e38 all share same stud pattern and im pretty sure offset is the same, the offset on my E28 is et20 as far as I can remember, basically anything that fits holdens should fit... i think.. i am unsure on wat the holden offset is, I would like to know this too if you find out, as I mite be grabbin some holden steelies for track wheels

120mm 5 stud pcd,20 mm offset 72.5 hub dia,AFAIK ALL 5 and 7 series are interchangeable EXCEPT e 39 which has 74.1mm hub dia.Most aftermarket wheels will require a hubcentric(and the aforementioned E39) ring to space the wheel hub down to suit the e32 or e 34 hub,here is some info

e34 wheel info

just did a quick web search,found a commodore forum apparently commodore offset is 45 or so

Edited by kiwi535

The newer Commodores (VT's VZ's etc...) are ~45offset so are not right for the 5&7'ers.